Today FSUE VNIIA is a big research and production centre.
The Institute structure includes well-equipped with state-of-the-art hardware subdivisions, such as:
- theoretical, R&D, and testing subdivisions;
- big computation center equipped with supercomputer, and distributed computer networks;
- industrial engineering and material science subdivisions;
|Nikolai L. Dukhov,|
the first Director, Chief Designer,
and Research Manager of VNIIA,
Correspondent Member of the Academy
of Sciences of the USSR
- production shops;
- cost accounting, planning and management services;
- support and auxiliary subdivisions.
Major areas of work include development and serial production of the following products:
- industrial control software & hardware for heat and nuclear power plants, and for other sophisticated facilities;
- pressure transmitters and relays for nuclear and oil-and-gas companies;
- portable neutron generators and based on them equipment;
- portable X-ray generators;
- radiation monitors;
- equipment for detection of one-time fast processes;
- arc-discharge protection devices for energetics facilities;
- electroblasting equipment;
- seismic sensors and earthquake recording systems.
The Centre for Fundamental and Applied Research carries out theoretical research in the following areas:
- high energy density physics;
- fundamental study of materials;
- plasma physics;
- high-energy laser physics;
- nuclear radiation physics;
- mathematical simulation.
The All-Russia Research Institute of Automatics offers:
- organizations and institutions - cooperation in all fields of the Institute's activities, guaranteeing mutually beneficial partnership;
- supply of all kinds of products and equipment fabricated by the Institute, guaranteeing high quality and reliability of products and author's support for them during the whole life cycle;
- professionals of various specialties - workplaces, guaranteeing to them fair level and stable growth of their salary, free advanced training, and possibility of being postgraduate students and defending candidate and doctoral theses before the Institute's dissertation committees.
|© FSUE "VNIIA", 2002-2014|