Transducer is meant for continuous conversion of measured parameter
(gas or liquid pressure) into unified current and digital signal based
on HART-protocol or digital signal based on RS-485 interface with Modbus protocol.
These transducers are meant to be used in automatic control systems, various industrial process control and regulation systems, including explosive petroleum production facilities, and atomic energy facilities.
ТЖИУ406-M100 pressure transducer type is registered in the State Register of measuring devices under # 18510-08 and is approved for use in Russia.
ТЖИУ406-M100-AS pressure transducer type is registered in the State Register of measuring devices under # 47462-11 and is approved for use in Russia.
- measured pressure range 0.16 kPa to 100 MPa;
- basic error: ± 0.1% ± 0.15%, ± 0.5%, ± 0.25%;
- operating temperature range from -60 to + 80 °C;
- by degree of protection against dust, foreign bodies and water, transducer corresponds to IP67 group according to GOST 14254;
- capability of reconfiguring measurement limits$;
- output signals: 4-20 mA or 0-5 mA + HART, RS-485 Modbus RTU;
- warranty lifetime for general purpose transducer is 3.5 years from the day of commissioning, but no more than 4.5 years from the day of manufacture;
- warranty lifetime for NPP version of transducer is 6 years from the day of commissioning, but no more than 7 years from the day of manufacture;
- application of titanium alloys in the transducer design allowing to work with aggressive fluids and seawater, climatic version - . from moderate cold to tropical marine;
- explosion-proof transducer is manufactured with explosion protection -explosion-proof shell (Vn), has "1EhdIIVT4" explosion protection marking, meets the requirements of the PB 09-540, GOST R, GOST R 51330.0 51330.1;
transducers are energized from a DC source with the following voltage:
a) for MP1 and MP2 version - 9 to 48 V,
b) for MP1VP version: 9 to 48 V with LCD backlight off; 15 to 48 V with LCD backlight on,
c) for MP3 version: 13 to 48 V with LCD backlight off; 19 to 48 V with LCD backlight on.