ТЖИУ406 overpressure transducers and of explosion-proof and non-explosion-proof version are meant for continuous converting of excess pressure of liquids and gases (ranges from 0-0.04 MPa to 0-25.0 MPa), non-aggressive to titanium alloys, unified DC output signal in monitoring and control systems.
- serially produced, explosion protection certificate received, "1ExdllVT4" explosion-proof markings are available, correspond to GOST 22782.0-81, GOST 22782.6-81, type of explosion protection and explosion-proof according to GOST 22782.6-81;
- according to the degree of protection against dust and water - IP65 according to GOST 14254-80;
- built-in electronic damper of measured pressure ripple;
- overvoltage protection device;
- capability of reconfiguring measurement limits (multi-band version);
- ТЖИУ406 overpressure transducer is registered in the State Register of measuring devices under # 18510-04 and is approved for use in Russia.
|Range of measured pressure||MPa||0-0,04...0-25,0|
|DC output signal||mA||4-20, 0-5|
|Maximum permissible error||%||±0,15|
|Additional error in operating temperature range||%/10°С||±0,1|
|Operating temperature range||°C||-60...+80|
|Calibration interval||years||no more than 2|
|Weight without bracket||kg||2,8|
Transducer power supply
Transducers are energized from a DC source.
|Output signal, mA||Voltage, V||Load resistance, Ω|
Diagram of external electrical connections of transducer
|four-wire (0-5 mA)||two-wire (4-20 mA)|
Rн - load resistance (including input resistance) [Ω]; Upow - supply voltage [V]; Umin - minimum supply voltage [V]; G - power source.